School 13 - Street Magic School 13 - Street Magic

Awesome

I love your art style. You earned a favourite in my books after your Halloween special. Are you using the line/pen tool, or is it all tablet? Your animations are quite smooth. I just wish there was an option to hear an English version instead of reading subtitles. Have you ever considered hiring a volunteer voice actor, and giving the user the option at the beginning of the movie?

Beowulf: Flash Edition Beowulf: Flash Edition

Gah!

I have a huge pet peeve with a lot of submissions I see. What is the point of placing subtitles on the screen when they are only there for a mere half a second. Keep in mind, once you read something, you know what it is, and take substantially less time reading it the second time through. You need to allow ample time for people to read text, if you're going to put it up!

AlexNewProductions responds:

so you're giving me a five for this?
it was supposed to be a joke, if you understand spanish he just said, i'm very thirsty, more mountain dew, then he said rosa, go.

i put really long subtitles that were just excessive

Firework Stimulation Firework Stimulation

Beautiful

Very nice! I tried making fireworks once with frame by frame animation. Not so much, lol. I assume you used code here? It looks great, good job!

Grandvision responds:

Nope, I just animated them :D

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

Wow.

And then sometimes, just sometimes, you'll stumble apon something on NewGrounds that makes you say, 'Wow'. These aren't the movies or games that are perfect and polished down to the last pixel. These aren't the movies or games that you go back to experience it day after day. These... are the movies and games that just blow your mind away.

You've done an outstanding job telling a story and expressing an emotion here. These are the pieces that I just loathe. The sound are always key in these pieces, and you've found one that compliments it so beautifully. I attempted to make one of these 'pieces' myself >.< It was alright. Someday I'll make a game like this where you can just let release your creativity and design a beautiful world such as this. You've inspired me...thanks. Your only point lost is in the flawed coding, as at times, it did take away from the experience. Beautiful piece! Thanks for sharing it.

Infinite Chamber Infinite Chamber

Fun with Flaws.

This game is challenging, which to me, is why it's fun. However, it's challenging for the wrong reasons. Your wonky control scheme is what makes this game hard, not the increasing difficulty in platforming! This random levels were neat. Fix that control scheme and you might be looking at a solid piece.

Scriball Scriball

Nicely done

A simple concept that walks the fine line of fun and frustrating. Found that I kept coming back to it. Different levels as per difficulty levels would have been nice. Great job!

By the way, what's the second rule of this elusive club? ;)